This work was made possible in part by the NIH/NCI 1KM1CA156723 (NA), as well as grants from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (8 P41 GM103545–14) from the National Institutes of Health through the Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing (CIBC).
Association of Atrial Fibrosis Quantified Using LGE-MRI with Atrial Appendage Thrombus and Spontaneous Contrast on Transesophageal Echocardiography in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1104–1109, October 2013
How to Cite
Akoum, N., Fernandez, G., Wilson, B., Mcgann, C., Kholmovski, E. and Marrouche, N. (2013), Association of Atrial Fibrosis Quantified Using LGE-MRI with Atrial Appendage Thrombus and Spontaneous Contrast on Transesophageal Echocardiography in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1104–1109. doi: 10.1111/jce.12199
BW reports participation on research grants supported by GE and Astellas. NM is cofounder and president of MARREK Inc, in which he holds stock options. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Rare Concurrence: Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy and Multiple Myeloma Without Amyloidosis, The American Journal of Medicine, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 2Assessment and Impact of Cardiac Fibrosis on Atrial Fibrillation, Current Cardiology Reports, 2014, 16, 8, ,
- 3Value of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Guiding Atrial Fibrillation Management, Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 2013, 29, 10, 1194, , ,