This work was supported by National Science Foundation grants PHY 095 7468 (E.G.T), CMMI-1233951 (E.G.T) and CMMI-1234155 (X.Z.)
Spatiotemporal Evolution and Prediction of [Ca2+]i and APD Alternans in Isolated Rabbit Hearts
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1287–1295, November 2013
How to Cite
VISWESWARAN, R., McINTYRE, S. D., RAMKRISHNAN, K., ZHAO, X. and TOLKACHEVA, E. G. (2013), Spatiotemporal Evolution and Prediction of [Ca2+]i and APD Alternans in Isolated Rabbit Hearts. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1287–1295. doi: 10.1111/jce.12200
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PHY 095 7468 (E.G.T), CMMI-1233951 (E.G.T), CMMI-1234155 (X.Z.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.