The group of HA is supported by a grant of the Swiss National Science Foundation 310030_147060.
β-Blockers in Congenital Short-QT Syndrome as Ion Channel Blockers
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1172–1174, October 2013
How to Cite
ABRIEL, H. and ROUGIER, J.-S. (2013), β-Blockers in Congenital Short-QT Syndrome as Ion Channel Blockers. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1172–1174. doi: 10.1111/jce.12204
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 02:44PM EST
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310030_147060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.