Dr. Sydow reports receiving honoraria for lectures relevant to this topic from Medtronic, Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
Renal Sympathetic Denervation as an Adjunct to Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Ventricular Electrical Storm in the Setting of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1175–1178, October 2013
How to Cite
HOFFMANN, B. A., STEVEN, D., WILLEMS, S. and SYDOW, K. (2013), Renal Sympathetic Denervation as an Adjunct to Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Ventricular Electrical Storm in the Setting of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1175–1178. doi: 10.1111/jce.12207
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 02:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Left cardiac sympathetic denervation for the treatment of inherited arrhythmia syndromes: salvation for the desperate?, Netherlands Heart Journal, 2014, 22, 4, 158, ,