Dr. Sydow reports receiving honoraria for lectures relevant to this topic from Medtronic, Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
Renal Sympathetic Denervation as an Adjunct to Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Ventricular Electrical Storm in the Setting of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1175–1178, October 2013
How to Cite
HOFFMANN, B. A., STEVEN, D., WILLEMS, S. and SYDOW, K. (2013), Renal Sympathetic Denervation as an Adjunct to Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Ventricular Electrical Storm in the Setting of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1175–1178. doi: 10.1111/jce.12207
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 02:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.