Dr. Chik was supported by a Medical Research Scholarship from The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand and The University of Sydney.
High Spatial Resolution Thermal Mapping of Radiofrequency Ablation Lesions Using a Novel Thermochromic Liquid Crystal Myocardial Phantom
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1278–1286, November 2013
How to Cite
CHIK, W. W.B., BARRY, M. A., THAVAPALACHANDRAN, S., MIDEKIN, C., POULIOPOULOS, J., LIM, T. W., SIVAGANGABALAN, G., THOMAS, S. P., ROSS, D. L., McEWAN, A. L., KOVOOR, P. and THIAGALINGAM, A. (2013), High Spatial Resolution Thermal Mapping of Radiofrequency Ablation Lesions Using a Novel Thermochromic Liquid Crystal Myocardial Phantom. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1278–1286. doi: 10.1111/jce.12209
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 01:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Cardiac Society of Australia
- New Zealand and The University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.