This work was supported by European Union (STREP Project “NORMACOR,” 6th European Framework Program, contract LSH M/CT/2006/018676 to E.C.) and Ministero Istruzione Università e Ricerca (PRIN2008 to A.M.). This work was also supported by Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze and Istituto Nazionale Ricerche Cardiovascolari.
Chronic Atrial Fibrillation Alters the Functional Properties of If in the Human Atrium
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1391–1400, December 2013
How to Cite
STILLITANO, F., LONARDO, G., GIUNTI, G., DEL LUNGO, M., COPPINI, R., SPINELLI, V., SARTIANI, L., POGGESI, C., MUGELLI, A. and CERBAI, E. (2013), Chronic Atrial Fibrillation Alters the Functional Properties of If in the Human Atrium. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1391–1400. doi: 10.1111/jce.12212
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- European Union
- Ministero Istruzione Università e Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN2008
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze and Istituto Nazionale Ricerche Cardiovascolari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.