Parts of this study were presented at the annual meeting of the Heart Rhythm Society, Boston, MA, May 2012.
Ablation Effect Indicated by Impedance Fall is Correlated with Contact Force Level During Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1210–1215, November 2013
How to Cite
DE BORTOLI, A., SUN, L.-Z., SOLHEIM, E., HOFF, P. I., SCHUSTER, P., OHM, O.-J. and CHEN, J. (2013), Ablation Effect Indicated by Impedance Fall is Correlated with Contact Force Level During Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1210–1215. doi: 10.1111/jce.12215
This study was financially supported by Helse Vest, Norway.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 01:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Helse Vest, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.