Enhanced Efficiency of a Novel Porous Tip Irrigated RF Ablation Catheter for Pulmonary Vein Isolation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1328–1335, December 2013
How to Cite
PARK, C.-I., LEHRMANN, H., KEYL, C., WEBER, R., SCHURR, P., SCHIEBELING-RÖMER, J., ALLGEIER, J., HERRERA, C. S., KIENZLE, R.-P., SHAH, D., NEUMANN, F.-J., ARENTZ, T. and JADIDI, A. S. (2013), Enhanced Efficiency of a Novel Porous Tip Irrigated RF Ablation Catheter for Pulmonary Vein Isolation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1328–1335. doi: 10.1111/jce.12221
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 11:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.