Termination of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation During Ablation: Finding the Needle in the Haystack
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1101–1103, October 2013
How to Cite
RILEY, M. P. and MARCHLINSKI, F. E. (2013), Termination of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation During Ablation: Finding the Needle in the Haystack. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1101–1103. doi: 10.1111/jce.12230
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2013 10:04PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!