Dr. Skanes reports participation on a research grant donation-inkind use of Cartosound; he provided feedback on SF catheter to Biosense Webster as part of PAB.
A New Catheter for Pulmonary Vein Isolation: The Hole Story?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1336–1337, December 2013
How to Cite
WRIGHT, G. A. and SKANES, A. C. (2013), A New Catheter for Pulmonary Vein Isolation: The Hole Story?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1336–1337. doi: 10.1111/jce.12240
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 11:04AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.