Dr. Steinberg reports participation on a research grant supported by Biosense Webster; he serves as consultant/advisory board member for Biosense Webster and Boston Scientific. Other authors: No disclosures.
Catheter Versus Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation After a Failed Initial Pulmonary Vein Isolation Procedure: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1338–1343, December 2013
How to Cite
POKUSHALOV, E., ROMANOV, A., ELESIN, D., BOGACHEV-PROKOPHIEV, A., LOSIK, D., BAIRAMOVA, S., KARASKOV, A. and STEINBERG, J. S. (2013), Catheter Versus Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation After a Failed Initial Pulmonary Vein Isolation Procedure: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1338–1343. doi: 10.1111/jce.12245
CLINICAL TRIAL REGISTRATION – URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT01794416.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Biosense Webster; he serves as consultant/advisory board member for Biosense Webster and Boston Scientific
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.