Dr. Jais reports honoraria relevant to this topic from Biosense Webster, and also St. Jude Medical, for whom he serves as consultant/on advisory board. Other authors: No disclosures.
Multimodality Imaging to Improve the Safety and Efficacy of Epicardial Ablation of Scar-Related Ventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1426–1427, December 2013
How to Cite
KOMATSU, Y., SACHER, F., COCHET, H. and JAÏS, P. (2013), Multimodality Imaging to Improve the Safety and Efficacy of Epicardial Ablation of Scar-Related Ventricular Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1426–1427. doi: 10.1111/jce.12248
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 12:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
No abstract is available for this article.