Dr. Packer reports serving as consultant and/or as advisory board member of Biosense Webster and Siemens. Other authors: No disclosures.
Outflow Tract Ventricular Tachycardia Mapped to the Coronary Arteries: Anatomical Correlates and Management Strategies
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1416–1422, December 2013
How to Cite
VAIDYA, V., SYED, F., DESIMONE, C., BDEIR, S., MUNOZ, F. D. C., PACKER, D. L. and ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2013), Outflow Tract Ventricular Tachycardia Mapped to the Coronary Arteries: Anatomical Correlates and Management Strategies. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1416–1422. doi: 10.1111/jce.12251
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.