Dr. Di Biase reports serving as a consultant and/or as an advisory board member of Biosense Webster, Hansen Medical, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Natale reports serving as a consultant and/or as an advisory board member of Medtronic, Biotronik, St. Jude Medical, Biosense Webster, and Boston Scientific. Other authors: No disclosures.
Efficacy of Catheter Ablation in Nonparoxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Patients with Severe Enlarged Left Atrium and Its Impact on Left Atrial Structural Remodeling
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1224–1231, November 2013
How to Cite
PUMP, A., DI BIASE, L., PRICE, J., MOHANTY, P., BAI, R., SANTANGELI, P., MOHANTY, S., TRIVEDI, C., YAN, R., HORTON, R., SANCHEZ, J. E., ZAGRODZKY, J., BAILEY, S., GALLINGHOUSE, G. J., BURKHARDT, J. D. and NATALE, A. (2013), Efficacy of Catheter Ablation in Nonparoxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Patients with Severe Enlarged Left Atrium and Its Impact on Left Atrial Structural Remodeling. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1224–1231. doi: 10.1111/jce.12253
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.