Dr. Morin has research grants from Boston Scientific and Medtronic, and has received honoraria from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, CardioNet, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Zoll.
An Uncommon Cause of Pacemaker-Mediated Ventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 107–109, January 2014
How to Cite
MORIN, D. P. (2014), An Uncommon Cause of Pacemaker-Mediated Ventricular Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/jce.12255
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- Boston Scientific and Medtronic
- Biotronik, Boston Scientific, CardioNet, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Zoll
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.