Regularly Irregular Atrial Tachycardia Following an Orthotopic Heart Transplant: What Is the Mechanism?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 105–106, January 2014
How to Cite
YAMADA, T., KUMAR, V. and KAY, G. N. (2014), Regularly Irregular Atrial Tachycardia Following an Orthotopic Heart Transplant: What Is the Mechanism?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 105–106. doi: 10.1111/jce.12258
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.