Dr. Shahnaz Jamil-Copley is funded by a grant (PG/10/37/28347) from the British Heart Foundation.
Application of Ripple Mapping with an Electroanatomic Mapping System for Diagnosis of Atrial Tachycardias
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1361–1369, December 2013
How to Cite
JAMIL-COPLEY, S., LINTON, N., KOA-WING, M., KOJODJOJO, P., LIM, P. B., MALCOLME-LAWES, L., WHINNETT, Z., WRIGHT, I., DAVIES, W., PETERS, N., FRANCIS, D. P. and KANAGARATNAM, P. (2013), Application of Ripple Mapping with an Electroanatomic Mapping System for Diagnosis of Atrial Tachycardias. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1111/jce.12259
This work was supported by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, and the ElectroCardioMaths Programme of the Imperial BHF Centre of Research Excellence.
Imperial College owns the Intellectual Property rights of Ripple Mapping on behalf of Dr. Kanagaratnam, Dr. Francis, and Dr. Linton.
Dr. Kanagaratnam, Dr. Francis, Dr. Linton, and Dr. Jamil-Copley have received consulting fees from Biosense Webster with regard to this software. Dr. Davies reports serving as a consultant to and is a stockholder in Rhythmia Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
- ElectroCardioMaths Programme of the Imperial BHF Centre of Research Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.