This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, grant no. R01HL087917, the Lucas Foundation, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), grant nos. 13EX1012A/E, and Siemens AG.
Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures
A Comparison of a New 3D-Based Fluoroscopy Navigation System to Current Electroanatomic Mapping Systems
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
How to Cite
BOURIER, F., FAHRIG, R., WANG, P., SANTANGELI, P., KURZIDIM, K., STROBEL, N., MOORE, T., HINKEL, C. and AL-AHMAD, A. (2013), Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. doi: 10.1111/jce.12264
Felix Bourier, Rebecca Fahrig, and Amin Al-Ahmad receive research funding from Siemens. Norbert Strobel, Teri Moore, and Cameron Hinkel are employed by Siemens AG. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL087917
- Lucas Foundation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 13EX1012A/E
- Siemens AG