This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, grant no. R01HL087917, the Lucas Foundation, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), grant nos. 13EX1012A/E, and Siemens AG.
Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures
A Comparison of a New 3D-Based Fluoroscopy Navigation System to Current Electroanatomic Mapping Systems
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 74–83, January 2014
How to Cite
BOURIER, F., FAHRIG, R., WANG, P., SANTANGELI, P., KURZIDIM, K., STROBEL, N., MOORE, T., HINKEL, C. and AL-AHMAD, A. (2014), Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 74–83. doi: 10.1111/jce.12264
Felix Bourier, Rebecca Fahrig, and Amin Al-Ahmad receive research funding from Siemens. Norbert Strobel, Teri Moore, and Cameron Hinkel are employed by Siemens AG. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL087917
- Lucas Foundation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 13EX1012A/E
- Siemens AG
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emerging Risk Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Diseases and Disorders, Journal of Lipids, 2015, 2015, 1,
- 2Fluoroscopy integrated 3D mapping significantly reduces radiation exposure during ablation for a wide spectrum of cardiac arrhythmias, Europace, 2015,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 33D ablation catheter localisation using individual C-arm x-ray projections, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 2014, 59, 22, 6959, , , ,