This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, grant no. R01HL087917, the Lucas Foundation, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), grant nos. 13EX1012A/E, and Siemens AG.
Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures
A Comparison of a New 3D-Based Fluoroscopy Navigation System to Current Electroanatomic Mapping Systems
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 74–83, January 2014
How to Cite
BOURIER, F., FAHRIG, R., WANG, P., SANTANGELI, P., KURZIDIM, K., STROBEL, N., MOORE, T., HINKEL, C. and AL-AHMAD, A. (2014), Accuracy Assessment of Catheter Guidance Technology in Electrophysiology Procedures. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 74–83. doi: 10.1111/jce.12264
Felix Bourier, Rebecca Fahrig, and Amin Al-Ahmad receive research funding from Siemens. Norbert Strobel, Teri Moore, and Cameron Hinkel are employed by Siemens AG. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL087917
- Lucas Foundation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 13EX1012A/E
- Siemens AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.