CR Ellis reports consulting fees/honorarium from Tyrx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Comparative Outcomes of Transvenous Extraction of Sprint Fidelis and Riata Defibrillator Leads: A Single Center Experience
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January 2014
How to Cite
RICHARDSON, T. D., KOLEK, M. J., GOYAL, S. K., SHOEMAKER, M. B., LEWIS, A. A., ROTTMAN, J. N., WHALEN, S. P. and ELLIS, C. R. (2014), Comparative Outcomes of Transvenous Extraction of Sprint Fidelis and Riata Defibrillator Leads: A Single Center Experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/jce.12265
JN Rottman is an uncompensated member of Spectranetics Advisory Board; he received fellowship support and participated on a research grant supported by St. Jude Medical and received fellowship support from Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- St. Jude Medical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.