The Atrial Fibrillation Follow-up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) is conducted and supported by the NHLBI in collaboration with the AFFIRM Investigators. This manuscript was prepared using a limited access dataset obtained by the NHLBI and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the AFFIRM Study or the NHLBI.
Does Health-Related Quality of Life Predict Hospitalization or Mortality in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
How to Cite
SCHRON, E., FRIEDMANN, E. and THOMAS, S. A. (2013), Does Health-Related Quality of Life Predict Hospitalization or Mortality in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. doi: 10.1111/jce.12266
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.