Unrestricted grant from foundation Stiftung Institut für Herzinfarktforschung Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Cryoballoon versus RF Ablation in Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Results from the German Ablation Registry
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2014
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, M., DORWARTH, U., ANDRESEN, D., BRACHMANN, J., KUCK, K.-H., KUNISS, M., LEWALTER, T., SPITZER, S., WILLEMS, S., SENGES, J., JÜNGER, C. and HOFFMANN, E. (2014), Cryoballoon versus RF Ablation in Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Results from the German Ablation Registry. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/jce.12267
U. Dorwarth declared compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic but did not disclose the sponsor. D. Andresen participated on a research grant and received compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic from Medtronic. M. Kuniss received honoraria and serves as a consultant/advisory board member to Medtronic. S. Spitzer received honoraria relevant to this topic and serves as a consultant/advisory board member to Medtronic. J. Senges received research support from Medtronic and Biotronik. E. Hoffman participated on the FREEZE Cohort Study, supported by Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 03:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Stiftung Institut für Herzinfarktforschung Ludwigshafen, Germany
This article has been cited by:
- 12014 Focused Update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation, Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiology Clinics, 2014,, ,
- 4Comparison of Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using Cryoballoon Versus Conventional Radiofrequency for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation, The American Journal of Cardiology, 2014, 113, 9, 1509, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Differences of two cryoballoon generations: insights from the prospective multicentre, multinational FREEZE Cohort Substudy, Europace, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Fortschritte der Kryoballon-Technik, Herzschrittmachertherapie + Elektrophysiologie, 2014,, , ,
- 8Initial results of using a novel irrigated multielectrode mapping and ablation catheter for pulmonary vein isolation, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 3, 375, , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Prophylactic pulmonary vein isolation during isthmus ablation for atrial flutter: The PReVENT AF Study I, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 9, 1567, , , , , , , , , , ,