Unrestricted grant from foundation Stiftung Institut für Herzinfarktforschung Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Cryoballoon versus RF Ablation in Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Results from the German Ablation Registry
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2014
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, M., DORWARTH, U., ANDRESEN, D., BRACHMANN, J., KUCK, K.-H., KUNISS, M., LEWALTER, T., SPITZER, S., WILLEMS, S., SENGES, J., JÜNGER, C. and HOFFMANN, E. (2014), Cryoballoon versus RF Ablation in Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Results from the German Ablation Registry. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/jce.12267
U. Dorwarth declared compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic but did not disclose the sponsor. D. Andresen participated on a research grant and received compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic from Medtronic. M. Kuniss received honoraria and serves as a consultant/advisory board member to Medtronic. S. Spitzer received honoraria relevant to this topic and serves as a consultant/advisory board member to Medtronic. J. Senges received research support from Medtronic and Biotronik. E. Hoffman participated on the FREEZE Cohort Study, supported by Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 03:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Stiftung Institut für Herzinfarktforschung Ludwigshafen, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.