Drs. Kato and Makiyama contributed equally to this work.
Cardiac Channelopathies Associated with Infantile Fatal Ventricular Arrhythmias: From the Cradle to the Bench
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2014
How to Cite
KATO, K., MAKIYAMA, T., WU, J., DING, W.-G., KIMURA, H., NAIKI, N., OHNO, S., ITOH, H., NAKANISHI, T., MATSUURA, H. and HORIE, M. (2014), Cardiac Channelopathies Associated with Infantile Fatal Ventricular Arrhythmias: From the Cradle to the Bench. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/jce.12270
This work was supported by research grants from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology of Japan, health science research grants from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan for Clinical Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases, the Translational Research Funds from the Japan Circulation Society (to MH), and a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (#81273501 to JW).
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Japan Circulation Society
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: #81273501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.