This study was sponsored and funded by St. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA.
Programming Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Patients with Primary Prevention Indication to Prolong Time to First Shock: Results from the PROVIDE Study
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 52–59, January 2014
How to Cite
SAEED, M., HANNA, I., ROBOTIS, D., STYPEREK, R., POLOSAJIAN, L., KHAN, A., ALONSO, J., NABUTOVSKY, Y. and NEASON, C. (2014), Programming Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Patients with Primary Prevention Indication to Prolong Time to First Shock: Results from the PROVIDE Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/jce.12273
Y. Nabutovsky and C. Neason are employees of St. Jude Medical and hold stock options in the company. R. Styperek owns some stock in St. Jude Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- St. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.