[Correction added on May 4, after first online publication: The name of the author was changed from GIUSEPE to GIUSEPPE]
One Year Incidence of Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect After Cryoballoon Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 11–15, January 2014
How to Cite
SIEIRA, J., CHIERCHIA, G.-B., DI GIOVANNI, G., CONTE, G., DE ASMUNDIS, C., SARKOZY, A., DROOGMANS, S., BALTOGIANNIS, G., SAITOH, Y., CICONTE, G., LEVINSTEIN, M. and BRUGADA, P. (2014), One Year Incidence of Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect After Cryoballoon Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 11–15. doi: 10.1111/jce.12279
G-B Chierchia receives compensation for teaching and lecturing from AF Solutions Medtronic and is a member of its advisory board. C. de Asmundis, A. Sarkozy & P. Brugada received honoraria for teaching/speaking from AF Solutions Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.