Joris R. de Groot is supported by a personal grant from The Netherlands Heart Foundation, 2009T021, and received an unrestricted research grant from Atricure Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
Value of Serial Heart Rate Variability Measurement for Prediction of Appropriate ICD Discharge in Patients with Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2014
How to Cite
TEN SANDE, J. N., DAMMAN, P., TIJSSEN, J. G.P., DE GROOT, J. R., KNOPS, R. E., WILDE, A. A.M. and VAN DESSEL, P. F.H.M. (2014), Value of Serial Heart Rate Variability Measurement for Prediction of Appropriate ICD Discharge in Patients with Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/jce.12280
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- The Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2009T021
- Atricure Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.