Endocavitary Structures in the Outflow Tract: Anatomy and Electrophysiology of the Conus Papillary Muscles
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 94–98, January 2014
How to Cite
HAI, J. J., DESIMONE, C. V., VAIDYA, V. R. and ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2014), Endocavitary Structures in the Outflow Tract: Anatomy and Electrophysiology of the Conus Papillary Muscles. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/jce.12291
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!