Dr. Kumar is the recipient of a postgraduate research scholarship co-funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council and the National Heart Foundation of Australia (Scholarship ID 628996).
Catheter-Tissue Contact Force Determines Atrial Electrogram Characteristics Before and Lesion Efficacy After Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Humans
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 122–129, February 2014
How to Cite
KUMAR, S., CHAN, M., LEE, J., WONG, M. C.G., YUDI, M., MORTON, J. B., SPENCE, S. J., HALLORAN, K., KISTLER, P. M. and KALMAN, J. M. (2014), Catheter-Tissue Contact Force Determines Atrial Electrogram Characteristics Before and Lesion Efficacy After Antral Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Humans. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 122–129. doi: 10.1111/jce.12293
J.B. Morton reports research support from St. Jude Medical and Biotronik. J.M. Kalman reports participation on research grants supported by Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Biosense Webster, as well as research support from Biosense Webster. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- National Heart Foundation of Australia. Grant Number: 628996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.