C.S. Cameron served as a consultant on Biosense Webster's Voice of Experts program.
Atrioesophageal Fistula During Cryoballoon Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 208–213, February 2014
How to Cite
LIM, H. W., COGERT, G. A., CAMERON, C. S., CHENG, V. Y. and SANDLER, D. A. (2014), Atrioesophageal Fistula During Cryoballoon Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 208–213. doi: 10.1111/jce.12313
G.A. Cogert received honoraria from an unspecified entity for teaching at a cryoballon course.
H.W. Lim is an employee of Medtronic, Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!