This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Removal in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Device Associated Infections
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1199–1205, November 2014
How to Cite
KRISHNAMOORTHY, A., POKORNEY, S. D., LEWIS, R. K., DAUBERT, J. P., GREENFIELD, R. A., HEGLAND, D. D., MILANO, C. A., ROGERS, J. G., SCHRODER, J. N., PATEL, C. B. and PICCINI, J. P. (2014), Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Removal in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Device Associated Infections. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 25: 1199–1205. doi: 10.1111/jce.12461
This work was supported by a generous donation from Al Tatum in support of the Duke Lead Extraction Research Program.
Carmelo A. Milano reports compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau and serving as a consultant/advisory board member for Thoratec Corporaton and HeartWare, Inc. Joseph G. Rogers reports serving as a nonpaid consultant to Thoratec Corporation. Chetan B. Patel reports consulting fees from Thoratec Corporation and HeartWare, Inc. Jonathan P. Piccini reports consulting and proctorship for Spectranetics. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2014
- Duke Lead Extraction Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.