p.Y1449C SCN5A Mutation Associated with Overlap Disorder Comprising Conduction Disease, Brugada Syndrome, and Atrial Flutter
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 93–97, January 2015
How to Cite
HOTHI, S. S., ARA, F. and TIMPERLEY, J. (2015), p.Y1449C SCN5A Mutation Associated with Overlap Disorder Comprising Conduction Disease, Brugada Syndrome, and Atrial Flutter. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 26: 93–97. doi: 10.1111/jce.12470
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2014 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
|jce12470-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||55K||Table S1. SCN5A Mutations Associated with Overlap Syndromes.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.