Letter to the Editor
Public-Use Blood Pressure Machines in Pharmacies for Identification of Undetected Hypertension in the Community
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 4, page 302, April 2013
How to Cite
Houle, S. K.D. and Tsuyuki, R. T. (2013), Public-Use Blood Pressure Machines in Pharmacies for Identification of Undetected Hypertension in the Community. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 15: 302. doi: 10.1111/jch.12061
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Hypertension Canada
- Interdisciplinary Chronic Disease Collaboration
- Alberta Innovates – Health Solutions
- 2Blood pressure in Canadian adults. Health Rep. 2010;21:37–46., , , et al.
- 5National High Blood Pressure Education Program. 2004. The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/hypertension/jnc7full.pdf. Accessed June 25, 2012.