Rate and Predictors of Blood Pressure Control in a Federal Qualified Health Center in Michigan: A Huge Concern?
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 254–263, April 2013
How to Cite
J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2013;00:00–00. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- 1Control of hypertension among adults - national health and nutrition examination survey, United States, 2005-2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012;61:19–25., , , .
- 2Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Vital signs: prevalence, treatment, and control of hypertension – United States, 1999–2002 and 2005–2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011;60:103–108.
- 8US Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2010. Understanding and Improving Health, 2nd ed. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office; November 2000.
- 16US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care. Health Centers: America's Primary Care Safety Net, Reflections on Success, 2002–2007. Rockville, MD; June 2008.
- 17Quality Incentives for Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics and Free Clinics: A Report to Congress. Washington, DC: Department of Health Policy School of Public Health and Health Service; 2012.
- 20The Characteristics and Roles of Rural Health Clinics in the United States: A Chartbook. Portland, ME: University of Southern Maine, Muskie School of Public Service, Maine Rural Health Research Center; 2003., .
- 21Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Diabetes Fact Sheet: National Estimates and General Information on Diabetes and Prediabetes in the United States, 2011. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2011.
- 282010 Annual Report: Ingham County Health Department. http://hd.ingham.org/Portals/HD/Home/Documents/Publications/2010%20Annual%20Report%20Web%20Version.pdf. Accessed July 18, 2012.
- 30SAS Institute Inc. Base SAS 9.2 Procedures Guide. Cary, NC; 2009.
- 34Office-Guidelines Applied in Practice (Office-GAP) Program in a federally qualified health center increased patient knowledge and medication use. Circulation. 2011;124:A12338., , , et al.
- 45Obesity and cardiovascular disease: pathophysiology, evaluation, and effect of weight loss: an update of the 1997 American Heart Association Scientific Statement on Obesity and heart disease from the Obesity Committee of the Council on Nutrition, Physical activity, and Metabolism. Circulation. 2006;113:898–918., , , et al.