Characteristics and Future Cardiovascular Risk of Patients With Not-At-Goal Hypertension in General Practice in France: The AVANT'AGE Study
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 291–295, April 2013
How to Cite
J Clin Hypertenas (Greenwich). 2013;00:00–00. ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- 4Global Burden of Metabolic Risk Factors of Chronic Diseases Collaborating Group (Blood Pressure). National, regional, and global trends in systolic blood pressure since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 786 country-years and 5.4 million participants. Lancet. 2011;377:568–577., , , et al;
- 8Characterization and treatment of resistant hypertension. Curr Cardiol Rep. 2009;11:407–413., , .
- 9American Heart Association Professional Education Committee. Resistant hypertension: diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Professional Education Committee of the Council for High Blood Pressure Research. Circulation. 2008;117:e510–e526., , , et al;
- 10Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension; European Society of Cardiology. 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: the Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). J Hypertens. 2007;25:1105–1187., , , et al;