Prevalence of True Therapeutic Inertia in Blood Pressure Control in an Academic Chronic Kidney Disease Clinic
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 375–379, June 2013
How to Cite
J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2013;15:375–379. ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- 3Clinical Inertia and Outpatient Medical Errors. In: Henriksen K, Battles JB, Marks ES, Lewin DI, eds. Advances in Patient Safety: From Research to Implementation, Vol 2: Concepts and Methodology. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2005:293–308., , , et al.
- 15American Heart Association; American Society of Hypertension; Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association. Call to action on use and reimbursement for home blood pressure monitoring: executive summary: a joint scientific statement from the American Heart Association, American Society Of Hypertension, and Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association. Hypertension. 2008;52:1–9., , , et al;
- 17Recommendations for blood pressure measurement in humans and experimental animals: part 1: blood pressure measurement in humans: a statement for professionals from the Subcommittee of Professional and Public Education of the American Heart Association Council on High Blood Pressure Research. Circulation. 2005;111:697–716., , , et al.
- 18Effects of low sodium diet versus high sodium diet on blood pressure, renin, aldosterone, catecholamines, cholesterols, and triglyceride. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;1:CD004022., .