Letter to the Editor
Arterial Stiffness in Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 12, page 938, December 2013
How to Cite
Balta, S., Demir, M., Demirkol, S., Unlu, M., Kucuk, U. and Arslan, Z. (2013), Arterial Stiffness in Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 15: 938. doi: 10.1111/jch.12195
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- 3The relationship between some of the cardiovascular risk factors and arterial stiffness parameters in essentially hypertensive patients. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2012 Nov 29 [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 4Arterial stiffness relatively easy and favourable prognostic marker in heart failure patients. Clin Cardiol 2013; DOI: 10.1002/clc.22211., , , et al.
- 7Aortic arterial stiffness is a moderate predictor of cardiovascular disease in patients with psoriasis vulgaris. Angiology. 2013 May 1[Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.