Daytime Systolic Ambulatory Blood Pressure With a Direct Switch Between Candesartan Monotherapy and the Fixed-Dose Combination Olmesartan/Amlodipine in Patients With Uncontrolled Essential Hypertension (SEVICONTROL-1)
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 815–819, November 2013
How to Cite
J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2013;15:815–819. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- 3Efficacy and tolerability of olmesartan medoxomil combined with amlodipine in patients with moderate to severe hypertension after amlodipine monotherapy: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre study. Clin Drug Investig. 2009;29:11–25., , , .
- 5Daytime systolic ambulatory blood pressure with a two-step switch from candesartan to olmesartan monotherapy and the fixed dose combination of olmesartan/amlodipine in patients with uncontrolled essential hypertension (SEVICONTROL-2). J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2013. submitted., , , et al.
- 7Two multicenter, 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group studies evaluating the efficacy and tolerability of amlodipine and valsartan in combination and as monotherapy in adult patients with mild to moderate essential hypertension. Clin Ther. 2007;29:563–580., , , et al.
- 12Morning versus evening amlodipine treatment: effect on circadian blood pressure profile in essential hypertensive patients. Blood Press Monit. 1998;3:17–25., , .