Meta-Methodology: Conducting and Reporting Meta-Analyses
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 91–93, February 2014
How to Cite
Turner, J. R. and Durham, T. A. (2014), Meta-Methodology: Conducting and Reporting Meta-Analyses. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 16: 91–93. doi: 10.1111/jch.12215
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- 1Medical Uses of Statistics, 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons; 2009., eds.
- 4Introduction to Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials, 2nd ed. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC; 2006..
- 7The science of cardiac safety. Appl Clin Trials. 2010;19(11 suppl):4–8, 14., , , .
- 8on behalf of the European Network COordinating research on REnal Denervation (ENCOReD). Blood pressure changes after renal denervation at 10 European expert centers. J Hum Hypertens. 2013 Sep 26. [Epub ahead of print], , , et al;
- 9Introduction to Statistics in Pharmaceutical Clinical Trials. London: Pharmaceutical Press; 2008., .
- 13Review of the state of renal nerve ablation for patients with severe and resistant hypertension. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2013Aug 14; [Epub ahead of print]., .