Letter to the Editor
High Rates of Uncontrolled Blood Pressure: Pulse Wave Velocity and Future Opportunities
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 77–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Elias, M. F., Sullivan, K., Dore, G. A. and Robbins, M. A. (2014), High Rates of Uncontrolled Blood Pressure: Pulse Wave Velocity and Future Opportunities. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 16: 77–78. doi: 10.1111/jch.12226
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- 4Deterioration in renal function is associated with increased arterial stiffness. Am J Hypertens. 2013;Sep 30.[Epub ahead of print], , , et al.
- 5Arterial stiffness: a new surrogate end point for cardiovascular disease. J Nephrol. 2007;12:S45–S50., .
- 7Effect of antihypertensive agents on arterial stiffness as evaluated by pulse wave velocity: clinical implications. Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2001;5:387–397..