Visit-to-Visit Blood Pressure Variability and Cardiovascular Death in the Systolic Hypertension in the Elderly Program
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2014
How to Cite
J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2014;16:34–40. ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institute on Aging
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 2Blood Pressure Lowering Treatment Trialists’ Collaboration. The effects of blood pressure reduction and of different blood pressure-lowering regimens on major cardiovascular events according to baseline blood pressure: meta-analysis of randomized trials. J Hypertens. 2011;29:4–16., , , et al.
- 5Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; National High Blood Pressure Education Program Coordinating Committee. Seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. Hypertension. 2003;42:1206–1252., , , et al.
- 6European Society of Hypertension; European Society of Cardiology. 2007 ESH-ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the task force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Blood Press. 2007;16:135–232., , , et al.
- 8Hypertension: the clinical management of primary hypertension in adults: update of clinical guidelines 18 and 34 [internet]. National Clinical Guideline Centre (UK). London: Royal College of Physicians (UK); 2011 August National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence: Guidance.
- 10Prognostic significance of visit-to-visit variability, maximum systolic blood pressure, and episodic hypertension. Lancet. 2010;375:895–905., , , et al.
- 26Spline bases, regularization, and generalized cross validation for solving approximation problems with large quantities. Proceedings of the International Conference on Approximation Theory in honour of George Lorenz. 1980;905–912..