Shared senior authorship.
Interconnections between apoptotic, autophagic and necrotic pathways: implications for cancer therapy development
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 12–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Jain, M. V., Paczulla, A. M., Klonisch, T., Dimgba, F. N., Rao, S. B., Roberg, K., Schweizer, F., Lengerke, C., Davoodpour, P., Palicharla, V. R., Maddika, S. and Łos, M. (2013), Interconnections between apoptotic, autophagic and necrotic pathways: implications for cancer therapy development. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 12–29. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12001
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 10 Jan 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 13882
- Total PDF views: 5410
- Total HTML views: 8472
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.