Identity of tendon stem cells – how much do we know?
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 55–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Lui, P. P. Y. (2013), Identity of tendon stem cells – how much do we know?. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 55–64. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12007
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities
- General Research Fund from the University Grant Council. Grant Number: 471411
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 28 Dec 2012 - 1 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 1684
- Total PDF views: 910
- Total HTML views: 774
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.