Frequency of angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene polymorphism in Turkish acute stroke patients
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 475–481, April 2013
How to Cite
Hulyam, K., Aysegul, B., Veysi, G. H., Demet, O., Irfan, D., Ertugrul, C., Didem, C. T., Banu, B. and Miris, D. (2013), Frequency of angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene polymorphism in Turkish acute stroke patients. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 475–481. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12017
- Issue online: 28 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- 1Genetic aspects of stroke Association and linkage studies in a northern Swedish population. Printed by Print & Media, Umeå University: Umeå; 2005..
- 9Polymorphism in angiotensin II receptor genes and hypertension. Phy Soc. 2004; 90: 277–82..
- 10Polymorphism of angiotensın II type 1 receptor gene in essential hypertension in Iranian population. Daru. 2006; 14: 82–6., , , et al.
- 15The association of gene polymorphisms of the angiotensin-converting enzyme and angiotensin II receptor type 1 with ischemic stroke in Turkish subjects of Trakya region. Trakya Univ Tip Fak Derg. 2009; 261: 1–8., , , et al., et al.
- 23Relationship between AT R21 gene A1166C polymorphism and ischemic stroke. Chin J Geriatr Cardiovasc Cerebrovasc Dis. 2001; 4: 247–9., , , et al.