These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel transcriptional regulation of VEGF in inflammatory processes
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 386–397, March 2013
How to Cite
Tang, X., Yang, Y., Yuan, H., You, J., Burkatovskaya, M. and Amar, S. (2013), Novel transcriptional regulation of VEGF in inflammatory processes. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 386–397. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12020
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DE14079
This article has been cited by:
- 1Berberine Ameliorates Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Rats Associated with Anti-inflammatory and Anti-angiogenic Effects, Inflammation, 2014,, , , , , , , ,