These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for progressive reduction and loss of telocytes in the dermal cellular network of systemic sclerosis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 482–496, April 2013
How to Cite
Manetti, M., Guiducci, S., Ruffo, M., Rosa, I., Faussone-Pellegrini, M. S., Matucci-Cerinic, M. and Ibba-Manneschi, L. (2013), Evidence for progressive reduction and loss of telocytes in the dermal cellular network of systemic sclerosis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 482–496. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12028
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 4Decreased expression of the endothelial cell-derived factor EGFL7 in systemic sclerosis: potential contribution to impaired angiogenesis and vasculogenesis, Arthritis Research & Therapy, 2013, 15, 5, R165, , , , , , , , , , ,