These authors contributed equally to this work.
Caveolin-1 as a promoter of tumour spreading: when, how, where and why
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 325–336, March 2013
How to Cite
Senetta, R., Stella, G., Pozzi, E., Sturli, N., Massi, D. and Cassoni, P. (2013), Caveolin-1 as a promoter of tumour spreading: when, how, where and why. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 325–336. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12030
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Absence of caveolin-1 expression in carcinoma-associated fibroblasts of invasive micropapillary carcinoma of the breast predicts poor patient outcome, Virchows Archiv, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Biodegradable human serum albumin nanoparticles as contrast agents for the detection of hepatocellular carcinoma by magnetic resonance imaging, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2014, 87, 1, 132, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,