Letter to the Editor
Sex-related differences in death control of somatic cells
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 550–551, April 2013
How to Cite
Giampietri, C., Petrungaro, S., Filippini, A. and Ziparo, E. (2013), Sex-related differences in death control of somatic cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 550–551. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12047
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- 1Exploring the biological contributions to human health: does sex matter? Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press; 2001., , editors.