A gene trap mutagenesis screen for genes underlying cellular response to the mood stabilizer lithium
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 657–663, May 2013
Total views since publication: 247
How to Cite
Gow, M., Mirembe, D., Longwe, Z. and Pickard, B. S. (2013), A gene trap mutagenesis screen for genes underlying cellular response to the mood stabilizer lithium. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 657–663. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12048
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Apr 2013 - 9 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 247
- Total PDF views: 129
- Total HTML views: 118
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.